Diversity and Equity
The attached pages were from my diversity and equity class. They were challenging to write and challenging to read. All of it was thought provoking…
- Analytical Note 1 – Allan Johnson: Power, Privilege, and Difference
- Analytical Note 2 – Martha Nussbaum: A Classical Defense of Reform in Liberal Education
- Analytical Note 3 – Paulo Freire: Pedagogy of the Oppressed
- Analytical Note 4 – Michel Foucault: Discipline and Punish
- Analytical Note 5 – Gloria Anzaldua: Bordelands/La frontera
- Can you guess the philosopher?
- Diversity and Equity final paper
All of the cool people leave comments - what are your thoughts?