If you are interested in flipping your classroom at any level, here are some resources for you. This list will always be in development so check back often. If there is a really cool place that I have not listed, then please let me know and I will add it!!
Here is a quick How To video using some of the listed applications:
What I Use:
- Techsmith – for Excellent Screencasting Software
- Sketchbook Express or here.
- Wacom Tablet
- Samson USB Microphone
There are several great sites that are not listed, I chose the ones that I use the most frequently…If there is an excellent place that needs to make the list, please let me know!
- Google Flipped Learning Community
- Flipped Learning Network
- Flipped Classroom Ning
- Jon Bergmann’s Flipped Classroom
- Sophia – This is a site that will host videos and provides teachers with professional development and tools to help flip their class.
- #flipclass – This is a twitter feed of all the tweets that have the hashtag “flipclass.” There are several great ideas just waiting to be discovered and put to work in your classroom.
- Pinterest – This is my flipclass Pinterest board, check back frequently to see the newest flipclass ideas I have found!
- EDpuzzle – This website give teachers the opportunity to edit any video to meet the needs of their class. You can upload your own videos or search and find, embed a quiz or add you own audio – whatever you need!
Interested in Gamification? Here are some ideas to think about.