What has been your ONE big struggle during this school year?
- Managing my time between school work, course work, and family. This has been really hard.
Share TWO accomplishments that you are proud of from this school year?
- I am getting ready to start my first big time research project – super excited!
- I launched my website as me – this took more work than I had planned on, but was totally worth it.
What are THREE things you wish to accomplish before the end of the school year?
- I have another research project bouncing around in my brain – it would be really interesting. I need to get started on getting university approval. Like yesterday…
- Give my preservice teachers a wealth of resources that they can take with them as they move into their own classrooms, which will happen in the near future.
- Start a manuscript – this is a big step. This is one of those “my dream scares me” types of moments.
Give FOUR reasons why you remain in education in today’s rough culture.
- There are students who need a teacher. One who is passionate about education. I am that guy.
- There are teachers who strive to get better. I want to strive with them.
- Educational Technology. Wow.
- The collaboration that happens between colleagues. I would not be doing what I am doing if conversations didn’t happen.
Which FIVE people do you hope will take the challenge of answering these questions.
- @BlueCerealEduc – It will be interesting to read!
- Meghan Loyd – Rainbows and Unicorns
- Telannia Norfar – PBL Goddess
- Vanessa Perez – PD Goddess – How does she find all of this stuff???
- Erin Barnes – Just cuz – her world is cool!
Read some other responses: in Blue Cereal’s Weekly Update.